Cutler Real Estate asked Janet a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Janet's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- I have been a full time licensed realtor for 30+ years.
- I don't have a degree but I have attended Malone University, Kent State, Stark State & Ohio State, focusing on business and real estate in addition to hundreds of hours of continuing education in the real estate field.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I worked as a secretary in a real estate office and the broker asked me to get my license. He even paid for everything.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Minerva. I was born here and it is home. It is an easy commute for me to all parts of Stark, Carroll & Columbiana Counties.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Volunteering with my church, Habitat for Humanity, the Salvation Army and spending time with my family. I have a grand daughter that entertains me a lot.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My Bible
- A stand that was my paternal grandparents
- A desk that was my maternal grandparents
- My mothers ring
- My fathers pocket watch
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?